Cerca del contenuto nelle bacheche

CORLEW, Montgomery Co IL 1817, Rockcastle Co KY 1813, NC

CORLEW, Montgomery Co IL 1817, Rockcastle Co KY 1813, NC

Inviato: 26 dic 2007 21.18 GMT
Classificazione: Domanda
Cognomi: Corlew, Blair, Barnett, Fogleman, Watson
My Corlew line is Philip and Anna Kincaid Corlew who came to Montgomery Co IL about 1817. Their children were Ellen w/o James Barnett, John M who married Eliza Jane (Blair) Jett (my line), Lindsay 1814-1836, David who married Nancy Shawn, William H who married Eliza Ann Black, Eliza Jane w/o Israel Fogleman, Philip who married Elizabeth Barlow, Angeline w/o Morgan Blair, and Nancy K w/o Joseph Watson.
I will we happy to exchange information on any of these families. There are several other Corlews that I have not been able to connect with mine; but, am sure there must be a connection. Would be glad to work their descendants also.

Re: CORLEW, Montgomery Co IL 1817, Rockcastle Co KY 1813, NC

Inviato: 24 set 2009 17.12 GMT
I recently acquired a family photo album of the William H and Eliza (Black) Corlew family. After I got it home I realized that it contains a wealth of information as well as about 30 photos!!! Yes, 30 !!. It even has names written in the album for the pictures that are missing. I think the written information would be as accurate as a family bible. Rather than keep the album I would prefer it be shared with family members that would value this find. I would certainly hope that anyone finding such information from my family tree would try to contact someone in my family. I would only ask what I paid for it plus shipping.
please contact me at: wylie8689@aol.com

Re: CORLEW, Montgomery Co IL 1817, Rockcastle Co KY 1813, NC

Inviato: 24 set 2009 19.23 GMT
Lynne,
Please let me know the cost and I will gladly reimburse you.
William is my ancestor's brother. I have shared all my info with several descendants of this line and will scan and share the pictures also. I've placed all my information on this family in the Hillsboro Public Library.

Thank you so much.

My email address is lynnreener@consolidated.net
per pagina

Trova una bacheca su un argomento specifico

• Gli altri nostri siti:

© 2007-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookie | Termini e Condizioni | Gestito da Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.