Cerca del contenuto nelle bacheche

Cemetery in Pike County, KY

Cemetery in Pike County, KY

Inviato: 19 feb 2005 17.02 GMT
Classificazione: Domanda
Is there anyone that can check the cemetery behind Ted and Nancy Younce's home on Little Fork on Shelby Creek possibly on Little Robinson Creek? Is that Cemetery on line where I can see it? Does anyone know the name of it? I am interested in the dates on Franklin and Hattie (Little)Younts/Younce/Yonts headstones, as we can not find any obituary or death record on them. Thank you for your kindness.

Re: Cemetery in Pike County, KY

Michael La Barge (Visualizza annunci)
Inviato: 10 apr 2006 20.55 GMT
Cognomi: Younce
Hello Family Members,

My name is Michael La Barge. My mothers maiden name is Picklesimer & her moms maiden name is Younce. My moms family moved from the mountians of KY when she was 14. I'm looking up (or down) my family tree & would be interested in trading info. If you are also interested, feel free to contact me. Pmyque@usa.com. Below is info I got from my G-MA, so please excuse miss-spellings &/or errors?

My ggGrand Parrents,
John & Caroline Younce gave birth to...
Patrick b. 1903 d. 1962 in Pikevile, KY.
Dave
Oscar
Frank
(No sisters mentioned?)
My gGrand Parrents,
Patrick m. Hattie Mae Bryant
Her parrents Jarmie? Bryant & Dally? Blair
Hattie Mae Bryant b. 21/Sept/1893 d. 28/Feb/1980 gave birth to...
Maxine & Mathew (twins)
Pharrow?
Freeman & Virginia (twins)
Molly & Dollie (twins)
Clarence
Madge
Hazel
Bill
My G-Parrents
Madge m. Frank Edward Picklesimer of the Kentucky Picklesimers...they have an extensive/exhaustive family history from Floyd Co. Kentucky starting from 1780, on down to me!
To order a book, write to John W. Picklesimer, Sr. 2881 Middlesex Way Lexington, KY. 40503-2827. Or the Library of Congress Catalog Card # is 93-80541. Or, published by Gateway Press, Inc, 1001 N. Calvert St. Baltimore, MD. 21202.

Your Cousin, Michael.

Inviato: 10 apr 2006 22.38 GMT
Cognomi: Younce, Yonts, Bryant, Blair, Tackitt, Tackett
Michael:
Your Hattie Mae Bryant was the eldest dau. of Jarvey Bryant, 1869-1942, and Elizabeth Frances "Dolly" Blair, b c1875 (Census).
The date of birth given for Hattie Mae Bryant on the 1910 Pike Co., KY School Census, was 21 Sep 1895. The year 1895 seems to be borne out by the 1910 Pike Co. Federal Census in which she is noted as age 15.
Your JOHN YOUNCE had the name of John Washington Yonts, and known as "Wash." (Census/Marr.Rec.)

Regards, Jim W. Tackitt

Jim W. Tackitt, 260 Bella Vista Dr., Rio Vista, CA 94571; Tackett Family Assn.; <Jim@TackettFamilies.com>; [For a personal response to genealogy queries, please include your full mailing address. This is needed for our source files. Thank you.]

Inviato: 11 apr 2006 1.23 GMT
Thank you, Jim & Michael, for all your help. I really do appreciate it.

Younce, Yonts in Pike County, KY

Michael La Barge (Visualizza annunci)
Inviato: 11 apr 2006 23.35 GMT
Cognomi: Younce
Thanks for the info, I'll correct/add this to what I have!

Inviato: 3 apr 2007 14.23 GMT
In regards to "Wash" Younts/Yonts Is this the father of Lorenza Dow Younts?

Inviato: 5 apr 2007 15.00 GMT
My Wash Younts is not the father of Lorenze that I am aware of. I show the sons for Wash are Lawrence, William F., and Patrick. Please email me at Jlittle7701@wmconnect.com for more information.

Inviato: 12 lug 2007 1.42 GMT
Hello,
What information do you have on Hattie Mae Bryant?

Inviato: 12 lug 2007 22.35 GMT
I have very little information on Hattie Mae Bryant (1895-1980). She married Patrick E. Yonts. I am looking for the Cemetery that Hattie Mae (Little) Yonts is buried in. If you will email me at Jlittle7701@wmconnect.com I will send you what I do have.

Inviato: 23 apr 2010 2.51 GMT
my Wash younce is the father of Dow, Martha Bell, and Albert. I am thinking based on what I can find for the timeframe and what the family is willing to talk is that Wash is probably short for washington and he married a tippy ann Mcrae(McCray). If you have any information please send my way.
per pagina

Trova una bacheca su un argomento specifico

© 2007-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookieTermini e CondizioniGestito da Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.